Purpose: Volunteer Grants support the work of local community organisations by enabling the inclusion of vulnerable people, and providing supports to increase participation in volunteer.
The funding is to be used for:
- Contribute to volunteers' fuel costs
- Purchase eligible small equipment items for use by volunteers.
- Assist with the cost of training for volunteers.
- Conduct activities to promote awareness of, and increase participating in volunteering opportunities.
- Contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive.
- Undertake background screening checks for volunteers.
Amount: Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000
Closing: Expression of Interest Close: Thursday 22nd April 2021 (5PM AEST)
The Expression of Interest form can be found HERE, and more information on the grant and guidelines can be found HERE.